Saturday, March 03, 2012

I'll try again this March.

You know what? I'm going to try this again. It has been so long though that I don't even recognize the format of blogger. Heck...

It is March. My favorite month. That and September/October, but really I like March because you never know what you're going to get. Rain? A blizzard? Summer temps? You just never know.

And it is my birthday month. This fella's birthday month too. He turned 2 on March 1st. I'm hoping to get a picture of him wearing my birthday gift, but we'll see. Got to get my mom on that as my nephew lives all the way in Wisconsin and I'm here in London. Instead, I just have a few pictures from my short visit in January. I bet he has grown lots since then.

033

029


1 comment:

Sonja said...

Abby, I'll try again too! Maybe all we need is blogging buddy to keep us motivated... see who keeps it up the longest ;-)