Thursday, March 31, 2011

30 turns to 31.

Untitled by pumpkin spice
Untitled, a photo by pumpkin spice on Flickr.

I'm not talking about today's date. I'm talking about my age. I hear a lot of women stay 31 for a very long time. I wonder how many years I'll get out of it.

Had some lovely drinks and some grub at The Giant Robot on Friday night. I was told my drink of choice (a groovy pink Campari, Martini and prosecco-styled Negroni) is something a grandma would drink.

I bet his gran is a classy lady. As am I.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday!! 31 will be great. I'm 32, and I highly recommend turning 32 when the time comes. It's been awesome so far!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! That looks like a mighty cake.

Elizabeth said...

Add a French 57 to that list and your granny repertoire will be complete. Didn't anyone tell that dude that retro drinks are so in? You should have given him some major tude. The cake looks like it was delicious!

Natalie said...

Happy birthday Abby. I like the look of that cake...

abby said...

Thanks for the happy wishes!