Friday, November 11, 2005

temping is kinda like poo

alrighty.

i'm doing a variety of things right now. that's thanks to being a temp. doesn't mean that i get to work all of the time, but i'm learning to appreciate all of the different types of jobs that people do. for instance. tuesday and wednesday, i spent my time down at the blain's farm and fleet warehouse #5. this warehouse is a bit different than the rest because it's fairly new. not many people work down there, in fact, on wednesday after lunch, there were only 3 of us in the entire place. very quiet. but i like it that way. give me a task, leave me alone and let me get to it. my task was sku number stickers on around 11,000 utility knives and placing them back in their boxes and stackin' 'em up again. this took a two full days.

i know now that i can do something that boring, but i really don't like it. let's hope i won't have to do that again.

today i signed up with a second employment agency. we'll see what comes from that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I found this blog very informative. Keep it up.
I have a web design site. It pretty much covers web design related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time.. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

what the f*** kind of a comment is that. that person is obviously a 'shower bag'.

Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about domain

I have been doing hours of research on "small business webhosting" and it brought me to your blog on temping is kinda like poo. Anyways, abby jo dennis I was reading your blog and I think it is really cool. It’s really a pleasure reading your posts! Keep up the great work.

Keep blogging away :-)