Friday, July 27, 2007

friday afternoon

It’s Friday, 5oclock on the dot. I finished work for the day at 1, met Toby for lunch outside (every now and again the sun would poke through the clouds), came home, ate some crackers and watched Loving You starring Elvis.

Now I’m at Tikki coffee down on Finchley Road. I’m watching a white van being towed. Hope it isn’t a delivery van, but it certainly looks like it.

I thought I’d change the way the blog looks a bit. Maybe to keep myself interested, I don’t know. Thing is, I can’t for the life of me make the changes that I wanted to make on it other than the standard template. They say it’s supposed to be easier to use, but it isn’t. I just want to add the flickr badge with my pictures. I've found the code and keep trying to put it in, but somehow i always manage to put it in the wrong spot. Help?

Oh wait….we have police towing the said van, not just some normal towing people….interesting.

2 comments:

Charlie Hobart said...

I like the new look!

nicole said...

i wish i knew how to do more with my blog too. i'm so sick of the puke brown color i chose. if i learn anything cool i'll pass it on.