Friday, March 25, 2005

march the 25th

it's the birthday today. i have officially hit th 25 year old mark. jessica sent me a birthday email (thank you :) and mentioned how we've been finished with high school for nearly 7 years. crap, that's quite awhile....relatively speaking of course.

i'm treating myself to a nice glass (or more...i'm not sharing the bottle with anyone) of bordeaux. (if you are interested beth, malesan 2002 , it was on my desk)

tonight i'm heading to Cubana (http://www.cubana.co.uk) i hear they have live salsa music on friday nights. some friends are going out for dinner and a few drinks. i've already checked the menu and there are number of cocktails i'm interested in trying.

i've included a picture (thanks to amy) if you come to london, here is where you liking find yourself. Mr.Fook's in Chinatown, accompanied by an interesting evening til early at Oneill's.

London-March2005007


that's carisa, me, megan, and beth

well then, wish me lots of latin love tonight

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, I've been there! though after a couple bottles of S. African wine it started to look a little fuzzy inside good ole Mr. Fook's! I also have about 8 pictures of the outside of it on my camera... guess we thought that was pretty funny, huh.

abby said...

who doesn't like mr.fook's??

i think i need me a picture of the outside to show all of the lovely people...what do you think?