Tuesday, May 30, 2006

oh happy day...i've recently watched sister act 2...

good news! good news! my mom received my MA certificate in the mail today. you wouldn't think that it's such a big deal BUT i'm pleased because it means that i never have to deal with that university again AND i didn't have to pay the extra housing fees they said i owed. as if i didn't give that place enough money. they actually thought i owed them an additional £35. it was for painting the kitchen and for a huge spot on my threadbare carpet. firstly, that spot was there when i moved in. i wrote it down on my inventory form thingy when i moved in and i purchased a rug from ikea specifically to cover the ugly spot while i lived there. and as far as the kitchen goes....that place was digusting when i moved in. i don't think they painted the walls then, why would they now?

toby's been at me for months to "sort my MA out". i tried. i called and explained to them and asked to speak with more important people and the best response i got was "well, why don't you pay the money and then we'll look into it and reimburse you" HELL NO. like i really believed they were going to reimburse me. that's a joke. so, i never bothered to "sort it out" and now the phone call from my mom. hurrah! yea! hurrah! woooohooo :) i'm really pleased.

oh....and just because i've been wanting to put up this picture and tell you about the eurovision song contest. quickly, it's a crap pop song contest for all european countries to enter. it is held once a year and is the source for a LOT of jokes. last year's winner was from greece with a song called 'your my lover, uncover'. lordi from finland are this year's winners. their song? rock halleujah! for once a quality contestant.....

No comments: