Sunday, February 27, 2011

The start of Milan.

It is sunny! Clear blue skies today!

Which means I want to get outside and soak some of it up. Toby is on a long bike ride and I'm going to get a coffee and sit outside Horniman Gardens. I'll look at the crocuses and daffodils and be grateful that March is almost here.

Still struggling to upload all of our holiday snaps. Our poor desktop computer is fighting hard to stay with us, but when you can only upload 3 pictures at a time, it gets frustrating.

Toby promised me we could take lots of silly pictures on holiday.



Which we did.



There were some serious photos too.

I
Chiesa Santa Maria


Milan Cathedral

Most Italian cathedrals, heck, most cathedrals are pretty awesome, but this one was amazing. The art inside that thing...beautiful, so, so beautiful. I took a couple of pictures inside, but as I didn't use the flash, they aren't great and don't do it justice.

No comments: